Got something to sell?
We are currently looking to purchase the items listed below:
- Vinyl records: classic rock, folk, punk, jazz, blues, hard rock/metal and pop from the 60s-80s. Mainly looking for 33s, but will consider 45s. No 78s.
- Vintage record players from the 60s-80s
- Vintage tobacciana: cigarette holders & tins, lighters, barware, etc
- Vintage sunglasses
- Vintage jewelry: Sterling silver, turquoise jewelry, unique costume jewelry
- Vintage shoes: mens & womens, wingtips, leather boots/shoes
- Hats: Women's wide brim floppy hats, men's fedoras and bowlers
- 60s & 70s clothing for men & women - flannels, t-shirts (bands tees, sports, cartoon characters, unique designs), denim jackets, jeans, dresses
- 1920s dresses, flapper style
- Vintage concert memorabilia - posters, t-shirts, booklets, etc
Trade in your stuff for store credit
Bring in your old clothing, records, or any of the items listed above & we will give you store credit valued at 30-50% of the retail value. We accept record trade-ins daily, and we are always looking for unique vintage and/or vintage-inspired clothing. We also gladly accept donations of any types of clothing as well. Anything we cannot use in our store will be passed on to the local church thrift shops in the area.
Sorry, we are not currently accepting items for consignment at this time.